Returns & Exchanges | In-Store Purchases:
All eligible product from in-store purchases can be returned to the store for a Store Credit or Exchange within 14 days from the date of purchase. We do not offer refunds.
The following items are FINAL SALE and not eligible for store credit or exchange:
- All discounted or on sale products
- Jewelry, hair accessories & sunglasses
- Hats, toques and scarves.
- Undergarments, lingerie, socks, swimwear, and bodysuits.
- Bath and body care products & tools
For all Returns or Exchanges:
- Items must not be washed, worn, damaged or altered.
- All original tags must be attached.
- You must present a valid receipt. We are unable to process a store credit without a receipt.
- All on sale items, markdowns and clearance items are FINAL SALE. No exchanges on sale items. No price adjustments on previously made purchases. No exceptions.
- If you are a regular shopper, we highly recommend always purchasing on your account, this way all your orders are tied to your account if you ever misplace a receipt.
- Credits to your store account do not expire and can only be used in-store.
- Gift cards are not redeemable for cash and are final sale.
- All prizes, giveaways and promotional items are not redeemable for cash or exchangeable.
- All shipping costs are incurred at the customer’s expense and are non-refundable.
- All returns/exchanges are up to the discretion of the Wildflowers Style & Co. team, we have the right to refuse an exchange.
- Please note: due to COVID health & safety reasons we may not be able to accept an exchange on all garments or products at this time.
Returns & Exchanges | Online Purchases (For Shipping):
All eligible product for Online purchases can be returned to the store for an in-store credit/exchange (we do not offer refunds) in-store within 10 days from your order delivery date from Canada Post.
If you receive a defective item please email [email protected] within 48 hours of the delivery date. Please include a photo of the defective item, the defect, and the order number it came from. If you contact us after the 48 hour window or the tags have been removed, the item has been worn, it will not be eligible for a refund or exchange.
Process for Returning Online Orders:
Online orders can be returned for store credit within 10 days of the delivery date provided by Canada Post. You can return the item by visiting us in-store OR mailing it (at the customers cost) to us:
Wildflowers Style & Co.
#175 – 20728 Willoughby Town Centre Drive
Langley, BC V2Y0P3
We highly recommend you select to have a tracked shipment as we are not responsible for lost in mail packages. Once your product has been inspected and meets the above criteria, we will email you an in-store credit.
We cannot offer exchanges online. Please return your item (following the Online Purchase Return process above) and simply re-purchase what you’d like instead off the website. We do not “hold” items until your return comes through.
We offer free shipping across Canada when you spend $150 or more (before taxes).
Right now we are shipping across Canada with a flat rate shipping fee of $15.
We ship all our orders with Canada Post Expedited Parcel.
Currently we only ship within Canada.
IMPORTANT: Please ensure the address you enter is correct. Addresses entered are the customer’s responsibility. Incorrect addresses that need to be changed will incur a fee of $15 if the shipping label has already been printed & has to be cancelled. Once an order has shipped, we have no way of changing the address, and you will need to contact the courier directly.
FREE LOCAL PICKUP:
You may also choose to pick up your purchase in store. Just select the local pick-up option at checkout, and we’ll e-mail you when it’s ready for pick up.
We reserve the right to cancel and void or refund payment for any order at any time, and for any reason.
Local Pick Ups must be picked up within 90 days or they will be donated.
** Please note that due the possibility of inventory outages or numerous orders, some products sold online may be oversold. Full refunds will be issued for any oversold items. We apologize for any inconvenience this may incur. We will do our best to fulfill all orders. **
Order Processing & Delivery Times:
We aim to process online orders within 72 hours. You will receive an email confirming that your order has been shipped. All tracking information will be provided in this email.
Please see estimated delivery dates below as listed on the Canada Post website:
|British Columbia||2 – 7 business days|
|Alberta||3 – 7 business days (excluding codes TOV)|
|Saskatchewan||4 – 7 business days|
|Manitoba||4 – 7 business days|
|Ontario||5 – 14 business days|
|Quebec||6 – 14 business days|
|New Brunswick||8 – 9 business days|
|Nova Scotia||8 – 14 business days|
|Prince Edward Island||8 – 9 business days|
|Newfoundland & Labrador||9 – 14 business days|
|Yukon Territories||7 – 14 business days|
|Northwest Territories||6 – 14 business days|
|Nunavut||12 – 14 business days|
**Please note that Canada Post has added on one business day to all their deliveries. Delivery times may be delayed during the holiday season, due to Covid-19, natural disasters, or a postal strike. At this time couriers and the postal system have all been experiencing delays with shipping due to the floods in BC combined with Covid-19. Unfortunately, these situations are out of our hands once the parcel has left our shop.
If you have any questions regarding shipping please email us at [email protected] or call us at 778.705.0991
Product Care &
Please note that as a small independent boutique we cannot do returns or exchanges on garments that have been laundered incorrectly. For the longevity of your garment(s) life we highly recommend following all care instructions listed on the manufacturers garment label. Wildflowers Style & Co. Ltd. is not responsible for products damaged with normal wear and tear, accidents or improper washing.
We stand behind our brands and in the rare case of a damaged or faulty item we do our best to work with the vendor and client to refund, repair or replace a faulty item/garment.
We know that sizing can often be tricky and frustrating, especially when online shopping.
Sizing and cut varies between brands and styles. We aim to try on all styles that we get in so we can give you feedback on the fit of each style. We will state how most items fit in the item description. As well as post a brand size guide for that style if possible. If you are having a difficult time finding your size or are unsure how a garment will fit, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will do our best to assist you.
March 12, 2022
After 2 long years, we can’t wait to see your smiling faces in-store!
As the mask mandate and BC Health mandates throughout the province are lifting, we will also be updating our in-store Workplace Safety Order.
Wildflowers Policy Updates:
* Masks are optional in-store for clients and employees.
* Be mindful of safe social distancing in-store for everyone’s comfort.
* Our max. store will increase to 10 people in-store at once plus employees.
* Hand sanitizer stations for use at your own discretion.
* The plexi glass barrier at checkout will remain in place.
* Cleaning and disinfecting hi-touch surfaces will remain in place.
* We will no longer impose a change room try-on limit.
* We will no longer be spraying/steaming garments or disinfecting rooms after each use.
“As we move through this transition period and lift restrictions, we encourage people to respect the comfort levels of those around them.” ~ BC Provincial Health
We appreciate all of your continued support and business throughout the pandemic.
Amy, Owner of Wildflowers Style & Co.